Walrexa replied

295 weeks ago

Dead Island Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A picturesque resort falls into madness after a mysterious zombie outbreak claims its once peaceful atmosphere. Four individuals strangely find themselves immune and must use that power to protect the remaining survivors, discover what's going on and find a way to escape.
You'd think a game that had such a beautiful trailer would have followed up with a brilliant game…it does not. Packed with mediocre characters on and island inhabited by more survivors than zombies, a combat system that's just awful and weapons that last about five minutes before breaking, you have got yourself one big pile of horse manure to endure. However, there is a few aspects to this game which I like, one being co-op. You and your friends can team up and discuss just how bad this game is. Another thing I like about this game is the atmosphere. Needless to say, it's quite beautiful to admire. But the bad overloads the good, rendering my rating as 2.
First-person games have never appealed to me, but when I played this game, I have to say I was REALLY impressed! Being able to modify weapons to make a newer and more powerful weapon, finding different special items to add to weapons or to trade for money to help in this task….. The one downer I noticed was that a lot of zombies seem to repeat themselves in different levels of the game. But fighting different zombies and getting decent amounts of rewards from each is a great addition! I also appreciate the fact the different playable characters had different strengths and abilities. Great stories from each, as well. I am REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on the sequel!

The trailer got people into the idea of the game and the creators decided to take a different path.
646f9e108c
Episode 4.25 in hindi 720pThe Immortals tamil dubbed movie downloadSaving Mr. Wu full movie in hindi 720pBobobo-bo Bo-bobo full movie hd 720p free downloadhindi Evil on Queen Streetthe Kanche full movie download in hindiTerror full movie 720p downloaddownload The Great Adventure of Manel and the Magic ToothpicksMean Seasons full movie downloadCarnaval hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.